21 April 2009

Hot!

We are having warm temps this week ~ I don't like this kind of heat, not this early in the season. I have to work up to it slowly... Like an entire summers worth of work up. :p

Broke down and ordered some ink for my printer, a DVD and a book on natural house cleaners ~ as in ... Make my own. I've a book somewhere on this already, and I am pretty sure that it is the same book, just an updated version.

Having a "blah" morning. The new stuff I am taking for the fibrowhatsis (it is an antidepressant) makes me achy and tired, I don't like it.

wait... I already AM achy and tired... Guess this will just make me happy about it, eh? I am told that it will help me sleep ~ they lied...I'm as jittery as if I'd been drinkin' coffee all night. WONDERFUL stuff to be taking.

:p

Off to the storage, I see light at the end of the tunnel with it now. I'm going to try to get it all finished up by the end of the week so that I can go to the Hinterlands while t2k is down here with my mom ~ I do not want to be around t2, she is the most depressing person for me...

I hope I did not train her to be like this! SHEES!!

I've a job application to finish up, and turn in tomorrow (deadline!) and then **shrug** hopefully I'll get something with this company. :)

Coffee is gone, we'd better get our backsides in gear there Viggo...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment