19 April 2009

**yawwwn**

It is the first day of my week, and Sunday to boot ~ so it is supposedly a day of rest, right?

Right!

Okay, at least anything I can do to make myself feel better about getting out of bed late, is good, right?

RIGHT!!! Besides, the only thing I was late for that counted was feeding Budman and his cronies ~and there is enough grass to keep them occupied until I manage to drag my sleep deprived personage over there.

So ~ even though I was late, they were happy to see me, and not in the "WE ARE STARVING" way they'd have greeted me last month this time. It is funny that they wait patiently for me to put the pellets in the buckets and when I send them all to their "places" to eat it ~ they all go without complaint. Horses and donkeys are very teachable when they want to be ~ um...duh... before I forget, this is new, as I started them on the feed through fly program for the summer ~ and I hope I am early enough! We are forecasted for a couple of very warm days this week.

hmm... I need to check and see if my fly predators are on their way...

**YAWN** wow...

My mom and I made the journey to Mansfield last night to see t3k in her school play ~ the play itself was written by one of the teachers up there ~ we did the dinner theater option, and for
$10 bucks, we got huge piece of chicken, green beans (YUMMY), salad, a roll, scalloped potatoes and blueberry cobbler for dinner, after which I had coffee while we watched the play.

For a school of 80 TOTAL students, it was very well done. The audience got to vote for who killed the nasty woman ~ (we chose the sister!) T3 is supposed to let me know who the audience vote for on closing night, which is when the rest of the family is going.

I had a lot of fun, and I have to admit that this is the first H.S play that I have enjoyed in many many a year!

I need a new chair for my computer station here, this one puts my backside to sleep. Someone suggested that I use an exercise ball for a chair, but it is not tall enough ~ there are chairs that incorporate a ball too ~

**shrug**

until I find work, there really isn't anything I can do about anything, ya know?

I suppose I need to be off to do SOME thing productive today ~ I've a huge mess to clean up here, I still haven't any clean socks, and I have yet to complete working through all the craup in the storage...

Maybe more coffee is in order...

:)

come on viggo, lets get our backsides moving...

No, you can stay home if you want.

what? you are giving me permission to stay home too?

heh...no wonder I love you so much.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment