26 April 2009

I've (sort of) misplaced my phone, I think it is in the feeder trough over at the barn... and I am to lazy to go get it. I go back in morning, so... **Shrug** not a big deal.

Sorry viggo, no phone calls tonight. Try to miss me, okay?

Only four days left in the month of April, the year 2009...better get on the schtick if you have goals to to reach by the end of this month!!!

Star Trek opens one week from Friday... our local theater will actually try to have it ~ according to their website.

I'm stoked. I LOVE the Star Trek series, and am trying to buy them all ~ I've the entire movie set on VHS tape ~ the ones where the boxes make a mural??

Yeah. Me geekish. ;)

Little Cat... is purely nutzie.

Tonight, I came up the stairs after dinner ~ couldn't find the cat. Not to unusual of a situation, so I just sort of waited...

and waited...

and waited...

half an hour into this wait, and I hear this weird scritching noise... again, not unusual.

I check the closet... no cat.

I check the blanket chest... no cat.

Now, our room is not that big ~ I can not figure out why I can not find her.

As I sit down in my chair to ponder the situation, an upside down box (that I thought empty) begins to "turtle" along the floor...

**skittle skittle skittle**

**pause**

**skuttle skuttle skuttle**

**pause**

Every once in awhile, when the box is stopped, it puts out these feelers ~ little furry white feelers that kind of resemble cat feet. They feel about, the disappear back under the box ~ apparently the box can only travel with feelers retracted...

The box keeps going until it bumps into my feet.

Out flash the feelers to slap me thoroughly about the ankles ~ then, they retreat back into the box...

Apparently happy that it had smacked down a human, the box reverses directions without turning about ~and continues skuttling along until it runs into the next hapless victim...

The leg of the desk chair.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment