29 April 2009

HUMP day...

Went to my "video" think for the coach operator job ~ there are 122 applicants for 6 jobs.

SHEES... I don't have a chance, but at least I made it this far, right? I just want something reliable in my life ya know?

Been a busy few days. Monday and Tuesday I cranked to get the storage thing taken care of, and managed that two days early... I don't know if I will be getting a credit or not, but hey... it is done and I do not have to worry any more. NOW though, I have to sort the things I brought here, take the stuff I do not think salable to charity, (the clothes and things...some are brand new) and mark the rest of the stuff in preparation for the yard sale...

To top things with a bad feeling, t2k was here over the weekend. I wasn't in the mood for her stuff, so I didn't really do much with her ~ I had my own things to do, and she did not "feel" like helping me, so **shrug** I had no qualms about not listening to her past my tolerance to do so. If that makes me a bad mommy then fine. I am a bad mommy.

PHBBBTTTT! (spitty raspberries noises)

:p~

hmmm... Little Kitty has taken to sitting right in front of the computer screen. It is beginning to annoy me a fair bit.

I've things to be doing, but I don't feel like doing nothing. I've a barn to clean, stuff to sort, projects to finish...

And all I feel like doing is going to bed.

*yawn*

Come on viggo, lets go find something to make for dinner...

yeah, yeah, I'm tired of cereal too ~ but it is better than nothing.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment