03 April 2009

on the move

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Man, I so crack myself up sometimes. I'm BARELY moving this morning, fibrowhatsis is full blown and I'm aching bad enough to want some real drugs...

**sigh**

Kind of waiting for the kid to come back from her appointment ~ she is doing the cervical cancer shots, it comes in a package of three, given a number of months apart. She also opted for the meningitis Vaccine ~ go her!!! so they are "checking" to see if she is okay with the stuff... um...duh! No reaction from more than a month ago... :D

The kid is also taking her snake and her fish with her to the Northlands today, so I will not have to worry about them any longer.

As the sperm donor hasn't any money (he really doesn't now) I will fill her gas tank, and make sure she has food for the snake, fish and dog...

**shrug** no, I've no money either, but I do not HAVE to have life insurance, right?

I haven't any bills that anyone can MAKE anyone pay if I am dead, so **shrug** won't hurt to drop the life stuff. I won't be able to get any back, but...that is okay, ya know?

Off to the day, I've got to feed the ponies, and then sort some stuff in storage today. I am going to bring my old sofa and love seat here, and maybe the beds ~ that will give me more room in the one side to put the stuff I have sorted out over ~ maybe by the end of the weekend I can get down to one 10x20 unit. :)

lets get movin' viggo, there's critters to feed.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment