08 April 2009

its' been a bit...

It has been a week of Mondays, let me tell you! I am not even sure which way is up ~ and it started on Saturday...

the kid was here, she did not make her appointment at the clinic... five minutes late, and they wouldn't even let her in the door. while I do understand, I think that they should have shown a bit of compassion for the distance that she had to drive.

Life is not good up there for the middle child (t2k) ~ but I do not know that life would be good anywhere for her. She is to much like me in that sense, she just does not know what she wants to do.

so... she spent the night on Friday, apparently misses me more than she thought, and so on Saturday she took her sweet time getting ready to run back to the northlands. (hinterlands) ~ and it has been a miserable week for her up there. I can not figure out how being here with my mom can be any worse than being up there with her older/younger sisters...

**shrug** she has to figure it out I suppose, eh?

Been to a "Physicians Assistant" ~ means that she had a bit more training than an RN??? I liked her fine, until she "forgot" that I was allergic to a drug that she proceeded to prescribe for me...

SO!!!

yeah. I see the dude she works with next week Wednesday. Hope he listens a bit better than she.

I'm goin' to bed, I feel lousy.

come on viggo... night night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment