07 May 2009

late

Poor horsies... nearly 9 a.m and I am just now having my coffee....

I fed them extra last night because it is cold here ~ not freezing, but still cold for this time of year. The garden ~ and I use the term loosely to describe it ~ is not doing well at all. We need to buy a couple of the "wall-o-water" towers for our tamaters to help keep them warm during the night...also called "tomato teepees" by my favorite Gardners' Supply place... :)

for the record, I do buy locally, but the specialty things I usually get online. I'm trying the tomato towers this year... or at least I intend to. Don't know if anything is even going to GROW. :p

Not sure what I am going to do with my day today. Most likely just get ready for the upcoming garage sale weekend ~ mark my stuff as I sort, saving time later. I hope I make enough to pay a bill...or two... **shrug** I have coffee, I don't need to eat much, so... yeah.

Torn as to whether or not to actually hit the welfare system up for money/food. Neither of the girls are living here, and I only need coffee...really... so...

yeah. No decision on that yet. I am SOOOO not going to help t1k finacially, she KNEW what she was getting into when she asked them up there, so... hey. NOT my problem.

Besides. I sent up a few things (unannounced) to see what she would do with them, and I found them sitting in the garage in the box they went up in. And yes, it IS an intentional slap in the face... that is how she has become. She cares nothing for how I feel ~ she must have some need to pay me back still for everything I supposedly did?

**shrug** I've gone past caring now.

**sigh** yeah. SO!!!

I'm late with the whole day, guess I need to get my backside over to the barn...my coffee really is portable, I'm just being lazy.

M'kay, I'm off now... Hay burners, I'm on my way... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment