06 May 2009

SO!!!

WELLL... so much for the bus driving job. Interviews started today, and I have not been called. My overwhelming shyness in a crowd of strange people has finally caught up with me.

SO! No big deal, now I am honestly applying for Welfare. One of the 18% jump in the statistics in Washington state.

**sigh**

I will have to go back and "renew" my registration with the local Job Security place ( worksource here) and maybe being a welfare mom will help me actually GET referrals... I hope to hell that the welfare folks put pressure on the job service folks to get people off welfare.

Spent my weekend ferrying a child about, and when it came time to take her back to the hinterlands, she freaked. SO!! me being the caring mom (read: stupid idiot) that I am, I hung about to see what she would do.

I came home without her, and ... that worries me more than a bit.

I wish them all good luck, I am not going back up there until the end of the school year to discuss with t3k what she would like to do for the summer. That is... June 5th. I've a bit over a month of peace and quiet.

yes, I am changing my phone number, and "forgetting" to give it to them. They can call my moms house phone if there is an emergency, ya know?

Know what ticks me off the most? No one ever said thank you... again, I feel taken for granted...

which, by and large, I am. SO!!!

**shrug** guess they don't need me, and now? I am jettisoning their things.

eyp! selling off their things to pay their bills.

unless someone comes up with the money for the old phone bills that is... which, they won't. I am to blame for the girls living with t1k, so I should pay for everything... even though they haven't seen any of the money that my ex owes me in child support.

SO!! how screwed up can a bunch of people get?

**sigh** I'm done with it all. T3k will be coming back here to live, (or where ever it is I am) and that... is that.

:) no more games, no more bullshit.

heh... I said bull shit.

:P

off to the day, I've a ton of stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment