23 May 2009

Laundry makes me sleepy...

It is Saturday already, and I do not know where Thursday and Friday went...

Yesterday we went to Walmart, mamma needed a new pair of jeans...I bought the last pair in my size. Then, I treated t2k to a new purse (denim) and a bit of jewelery from Panama Jack ~ We'd have gotten a pair or two of flip flops, but the only ones that were the correct sizes were uuuuuuhhhhhhgly!!!!!

Spent this morning running BACK to the city to pick up the bag of things we left at the WalMart...

*sigh*

so this week, I spent two full tanks of gas in my car, which gets about 300 miles per tank... as it was all pretty much hiway driving, I actually got 323 on one tank, so...

That makes it about 31 MPG on a fairly constant basis... I LOVE my car. :) No one would buy it for the price I wanted (4000.00) so I've just bit the bullet and kept it ~ it is worth every penny one would pay at the four grand.

Today, my sis and I finished up the irrigation repairs, we can now use the ditch water on the lawn and garden. We put away the snow blower (I could not get the feet off) and the boards that hold the snow off the front porch in the winter ~ took them forever to dry this year. Next in line is the swimming pool...

:p

I have spent a lot of the past week doing things for other people, my own work to sort and organize the mess after the yard sale is pretty much been... well... I'm not doing anything with it all. I don't think this is a bad thing really, but sometimes when I look at the mess (I just have to turn about in my chair here) I wonder where I am going to find the time/energy to fix any of it. My tiredness compounds by leaps and bounds when I look at the stuff too...one look at my two week old laundry pile and I could sleep for a week!

HA! I've found a sure fire cure for insomnia... two weeks worth of laundry... totally should bottle that, and make my millions...

The cats are telling me it is time for bed, O.C. is bumping her head against my ankle, and Little Girl is sitting on the desk above my keyboard staring holes in my forehead.

night night, sleep sweet, and consider yourself hugged.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment