25 May 2009

Tuesday, the first day of the week...

This past week, I have spent nearly all my time helping out people ~ not a bad thing, but it occasionally gets to me ... especially when I walk into my own space at the end of the day and my cats give me "the tail" treatment...

**sigh**

guess I need to get myself back on some kind of schedule, and find time for them.

I did find time for a mini picnic, this is the view I had from my table...














It is called Lincoln Rock ~ Can you see him? No?

M'kay, closer picture ~ :)














There isn't any snow behind him any more ~ been to hot here.

So, I don't know... I have to find someway to balance the work/play/family/me thing ~ this all or nothing stuff is not a good thing at all ~

On with my day, I've cats, dogs, kids, horses, stuff to sort, herbs to plant, dirt to move...

I think I need another cup of coffee...

Viggo? Outta bed man, if I have to be up, so do you!

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment