28 June 2009

holy zoomers batman, it is Sunday already!!!

I am still trying to figure out if Sunday should be the beginning of my week, or the end... it changes from week to week, and totally depends on the week that proceeds it ~

Intuitive of me, eh?

**sigh**

Live theater production is rolling, I am not sure that I am happy with this. I nearly didn't take the gig, as I was not sure I would have any fun ~ And thus far... I have fun when I am there, but!!!! It is pure hell in the time leading up to it... I dread going, and do not want to play anymore. I am quite sure that this is my clue that this will be my last summer helping out at the place.

I think if I understood more about what I am doing I would like it more ~ *shrug* ~ at this point, I don't care, I am just there to push the buttons, and make it all work.

t3k has a job, she began work today. She is only busing tables and keeping water glasses full ~ but hey...it is a place to start. She has never wanted to work up until now, so I am pleased that she has something. It will be interesting to see how she is doing when I pick her up later this afternoon. :)

And I DO have to pick her up. t2k left here in the truck yesterday morning, and I've not seen her since. I am quite sure that she is avoiding me... and this is actually a good thing. I am a bit past angry ~ I am in that calm spot that a person does when they have had enough of all the crap that someone else (or situation) has dished out, and they no longer care to much what the excuses, reasons, arguements, justifications, whys' and wherefores might be.

In other words, I have had it up to HERE (hand above the head thing) with all her "stuff"...

**sigh** apparently, I am trying to control her life, and she is making a statement...by avoiding me, and making sure that I know (through her sister) that SHE is capable of making her own choices... well, I suppose that is valid, but you know what?

She is driving MY car, and using MY gas, and eating MY food, and I am taking care of HER animals... I find it mildly irritating that it is okay to make said statement as long as she can use my resources to do so...

**sigh**

eyah... so! Her status as daughter has now changed, she has attained the status of tenant...I really doubt ~ no, I know for a fact ~ that she is not ready, nor capable of maintaining the status of tenant.

I wonder where she is going to live now?

**shrug** while I care, it really is not my problem any longer. She chose her way, and now... lets see if she can stay on the path.

Come on viggo, we've got to go put Budman out in the big field...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment