30 June 2009

Live in ... 5...4...3...

2...1...

cue the Nuns!!!

:)

Had my first fun with microphones last night, it won't be bad... nope! not bad at all... it is going to be AWFUL.

WHAT have I gotten myself INTO?????!!!!

Other than a that little wiggly concern about the complexity of the project I have undertaken, I think it is going to be an absolute blast. The hours go by quickly when there is something to do!!!! :)

My mom comes home today, the house is okay, pretty much just as she left it. Except I let the lawn get longer than she cares for it to be ~ I am hoping that I can convince her to keep it taller than she has been, though I know, pretty much as fact, that she will not...

And, if that is the case, I will just let her mess with her own lawn, and it will not be my problem.

**sigh**

I seem to be doing that "not my problem" thing a lot these days. Such a huge switch in attitude for me, because I used to take on things that had nothing to do with me ~

I'm learning! Slowly, but still... I am figuring it out.

Going to take things to storage today, I am going to see if they have a unit that I can get ~ never should have given up the side by sides. My mom did not keep her word, and is shuffling things around badly ~ I should have known that 'her space' and her 'need' for that space would take precedence. I was an total fucking idiot...

Actually, I'm to the point where everything can just go away ~ and it just might. I'm to much of a loser to get my own house... so I surely do not need any of it.

Someone out there can use it!

Off to face the day, I've got things to do, gas tanks to fill.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment