20 June 2009

Saturrdayyyyy

Slept in just a bit this morning, it is nearly 9 of the a.m ~ it always take me at least half an hour to post, with all the interruptions ...

Happy Summer Solstice!!!

I wonder how I have gotten to the middle of this year, without knowing where the year has really gone?!

Been an eventful half year ~ for someone I am sure... :P

Today, I am going to do silly things, like... laundry, dishes, pot plants, start a second crop of flowers, and put up the "outdoor bedroom" ~ reminds me, I need to get my sleeping bag out of storage so I don't freeze to death tonight. I am not sure the tent is waterproof any longer, so I have to be sure to have a tarp handy in case it begins to rain ~ Can I redo the waterproofing on nylon? I am pretty sure that I can... hmmm....

My mother is going to see her younger sister this coming week, the house will be very quiet ~ Sadly, my mom is suffering from her usual malady of "gotta get it alll done before I go" which is really quite a foolish thing to do, as she leaves here exhausted, and always, ALWAYS has a lousy time traveling.

*shrug* I can not make this my problem, as she has jumped my ass about the stupidest things already this morning... I am avoiding her like I would the plagues.

Her being gone will help me out a lot, I will be able to finish up a lot of loose things. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I seldom have the time to finish what I start ~ it always ends up back in the boxes I got it out of... rather odd phenomenon actually...

Kitties have had their morning tear about, and are napping ~ I envy them actually. I must be off to do things now, and I don't want to... I want to hide until Monday night when mom is actually GONE.

**sigh**

yes, it will do her and I good to be away from one another, ya know?

come on viggo, I'm ready for breakfast now... are you buying??????

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment