16 July 2009

er... Thursday Morning Post...!

According to all things prediction-able, it going to be very hot the next two days here in the PNW. 100+ F

**sigh** I do not do well in the heat, one of the things that is malfunctioning is my ability to cool myself off, I do not sweat as I should. Last week in the heat I threw up my dinner ~

Ever thrown up in a porta potty? I totally, without reservation, recommend NOT doing so. Go find a nice convenient bush somewhere and... yeah. Seriously. Someones shoes, their car tire...whatever. Porta potty smell makes it oh so very much worse ~ once you start, it is hard to stop... Bleah :p

Did the my opening night for the second show ~ it went well. There is this video thing that I am supposed to run during the show... It is no trouble, I just do not quite have the timing right. If I add a light cue, and a line cue from someone on stage into the mix, then it becomes even more problematic to achieve the timing... AND we have to raise and lower a "flap" to avoid the little go arrow/pause sign dealies... yeah.. timing is huge in all of this.

Now, I know how to do it, I just...er... didn't try too hard. While somewhere, deep within me I know that this is wrong, I can not bring myself to be contrite about it ~ at ALL.

Such an attitude, eh? I will do it properly ~ as long as I am allowed to just DO it, and not be pressured. Set me loose on the problem, and let me be. I'll get it done. :)

Except in my own life that is... **sigh**

Both my girls are home today, they are on the PS2 ~ odd to hear them playing together again, it is like old times. They really do like one another, they just can not stand being around each other?

**shrug** I watch, and hold my tongue.

I've been awake for all of two hours now. As per bodily functions there is only one reason I got out of bed before noon today ~ that and the cats insisted that they needed feeding. Not sure why they would want to eat? Old Cat could be used as an anchor for a crab boat, and Little Cat could be the engine... serious energy from that girl. She gets her baby makin' parts yanked the first of next month ~ the only thing I am scheduling with my first pay check of the 2009 theater season. :)

Fading fast, it is time for a nap. I have to run across and feed the horses, I am having an issue with the folks that water the big field. THEY have extra pasture for their horses (four of them) we do not... but they want me to keep Bubba and Angel off the big pasture for TWO WEEKS...

this is not really possible, but until I talk to my barn land lady, I am going to go with it.

Not much else I can do.

**yawn**

Hey viggo, would you please run across and feed the ponies?

I'm going back to bed.

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment