18 July 2009

Saturday, the 18th of July, the year 2009

this year is soooo...Half OVER.

I am so very tired. So very, very tired. Spent half the day doing nothing, the other being so busy and on the go that I feel like sleeping from now until Thanksgiving!

Show went fine last night, I THINK I got most of the videos right. It was good to find out that I was not totally at fault, the DVD is all screwed up, making the timing pretty bad. Our stage manager figured it out for me, as I was a bit late...

I dipped in the horse trough I was so late... luckily, I cleaned the thing out once this week already!!!

My girls are every whicha way right now. t1k and her hubby finally got their papers for the foreclosure, it is officially official. **sigh** I have hope that they are young enough to begin again, and make things better this time, ya know? The process now is to begin to sell the horses away, then the other animals ~ the pigs are farrowing now, so that will be a bit of money before the end of the 90 days.

**sigh**

t2k is working ...for real now. She went to another rafting company, and they took her on ~ gladly it seems. I am hoping that she will be getting paid now, the gas money is killing me!!!

t3k got her first pay check...

and I was, yet again, politely told I am not being hired...

**sigh**

I feel so old, and so... worthless.

**sigh**

I've got to run take care of the horses, and then I have a run through for the third show this afternoon ~ then sound board tonight, and TOMORROW I DO NOT WORK!!!

Of course, I have to do all the things I haven't gotten done up 'til now too, so... eyah. Some day off. :p

erg. I hope thid heat wave goes away soon, it is going to kill me.

I think I am going to go sit in the horse trough now, before I have to sit in a hot building for two hours ~ heh... eyp! The horses always think I am insane when I do it though, they stand and stare at me like "WHY would someone get IN the water on PURPOSE???"

~ :)

off to the afternoon, and I already need more coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment