07 July 2009

I really need to get my backside in gear...

I was going to the city today, but got up feeling lousy, so it can wait until later... I can always go this afternoon, ya know? t2k is taking a boat out as guide for the first time, and t3 is going along for the ride, so...

I may not have any children at the end of the day. ;)

I'm coming down with some kind of chest/throat thing, I am sure it is something from the crowd I work with. I've had trouble with asthma for the last two years, and the heat makes it worse ~ but it is not hot today, not sure why I am so wheezy.

Once again, I find myself at a point where I am not sure of what to do ~ should say ~ what I want to do. I just get to the point of a decision, and things happen that don't make sense, or it is stuff that I feel that I have to balance into whatever equation that I am working with.

Part of that is the youngest child. She has a school where she is happy, and I THINK she has friends there, but there is NOTHING for me to do up there ~ I am not doing anything down here either, so...

**shrug** Therein lies the rub. I don't know that I want to (or if I am even willing) to do nothing for two more years. I can work, but up on the plateau, there isn't anything for me to do...

**sigh**

Tonight begins a 13 day straight run to the opening of the next shows. There are three for the summer, and only one is going ~ The techs week for the next two shows kind of run together, so... yeah. I am going to have to be VERY careful and not get to tired, stressed or anything else...

It's a good plan, but I do not have much faith in it ~ I am always stressed out by SOMETHING.

I must needs be off for the day, I have to get things paid, cash a check by the ex for food, and...other things that I didn't write down.

Come on Viggo, lets go see the horses...

No comments:

Post a Comment