19 July 2009

m'kay....

Suddenly it appears to be Sunday afternoon...

**yawn**

after a week of insomnia type symptoms, I came home last night, had my breakfast, and lay down, fully clothed on my bed...

The lights went out, and nary a dream was heard. AND!!!

From the way I ache this morning, I don't think I moved very much either...

**stray-eeeeeetch**

Had a minor emergency upon awakening though, the drip coffee maker was OUT OF COFFEE...the thing can NOT seem to keep up with it self, it has a terrible memory and when ever it is at the grocery store, it forgets to buy the stuff it eats...

okay, that is kinda "ew"... if I'd kept going, I'da been drinkin coffee maker pee...

**sigh** yeah, I know, I know... EW...

Tonight is tech/cue to cue/run through night for Pirates of Penzance ~

I was given a copy of the score, (bless you maren!) to read off, and it makes it a WHOLE lot easier... the thing is a musical for pities sake...

I wonder how my sound guy is going to do ~ I din't think that there was anyone that was more easily frustrated with things than me... but here we are, with someone that has a flatter learning curve than I do...

Wait... is flatter slower? or is steeper slower?

**shrug** ah well... which ever it is, he is more easily frustrated than me. I honestly do not think that he is going to be able to manage it ~ not the way that our sound man wants him to do at least. Okay... the way I think our sound man is going to want him to manage it... :) which, pretty much amounts to the way I think it should be done ~

Oddly enough, once I figured out the sound board ~ which I did not think I would be able to do ~ I now hear alllll the things that could sound better. Voices, timing, musical notes, pitch... everything. Things I didn't pay very much attention to before ~ and all of the sudden, I relate to our sound man on a completely different level... I find myself wanting to reach over and turn mic's down when the sound board op forgets, and push them up when he doesn't get the levels right in the first place... erk.

**slaps self on hands** NOT a good thing mogsie, NOT a good thing... **sigh**

My Old Cat is sitting here, chillin' out... whilst Little Cat has the freakin' rips, and is tearing about like she's got a fire under her butt...

I may have to cage L.C to get my nap.

Which I might add, me an viggo are going to take right now.

**yawn**

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment