09 July 2009

New Post

HA! I can tell that I use the keyboard more than my girls do ~ the chair is always pushed all the way in when I sit down to use the computer. I have to pull the chair back a ways to get the keyboard out.

Day 2 of light board duty went okay... I didn't do anything at all... **sigh** I KNOW this is boring, I have done this for MANY years.

Still, it bugs me to just sit around so much, and listen to the director types yell at people ~

I like the guy that I am working with ~ he is doing the sound board, and it sounds (get it??? SOUNDS??? Heh...) like he actually may know what he is doing, way more than I do. I am happy that he is there, now... if he can only do the mic's in and out like he is supposed to. I am quite sure that he is better than me! :) We share a common interest in writing, books, screen plays, theater... I think we shall have to work very hard at not talking to much!

My only real thought on this production of SITR is that it is trying to be to much like the movie, I think it would have been better if they could have made it an actual PLAY. That has everything to do with the directors...we shall wait and see how it works.

I have decided that I am going to wait to see what will happen in the month of July ~ I figure I have until the first of August to make any kind of actual decisions on my life ~ I do feel that I need to do for t3k what I did for Ts' one and two... stay where I am for them to finish schools. Makes me insane when they say "but I didn't want you too" when that is THE furthest thing from the truth... **shrug** I don't worry to much about it any longer, they are on their own.

There is a trip to the city in the morning for hay ~ though I do really need to do that now ~ today, if only because of logistics with the busy weekend schedules. But the house is empty, I'm alone in the silence... I don't WANNA go any place. I think I shall run across and feed the horses, and besides... I've enough hay to last until Monday.

SO!...Whats for lunch there Viggo?

What? you are taking me OUT to lunch?

No wonder I love you...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment