25 July 2009

Saturday morning still...

I am just now moving, I slept all night, and well into the morning ~ it is becoming a regular occurrence for me actually. Nothing suffered to much because of my sleep over, but hey... I feel better.

Though I do seem to have a kink in the left side of my neck..dammit.

Someone else made the coffee this morning (YAY) It isn't to very bad either. I appreciate it, whomever you are. :*

I've a long day today, the third show opens on Wednesday, and "tech week" begins at 12:30 this afternoon. I won't have anything to do until tomorrow, but the more I see a show, the easier it is for me to get my timing right. I get to hear the orchestra with the cast for the first time today, I'm not sure... and I am to lazy to go get the sheet that tells the order of the day...

Guess I'd better get my butt in gear, and get some food in my tummy. I'm hankering for crepes this morning... the girls will love that.

All of us work all day today ~ t2 is on the river until 6, t3 is on until 6, and I am going until at least 11 tonight...

Not quite sure why I do this to myself... low pay, crappy hours... good friends, and bloopers to remember and tell...

:P

My poor critters. I see them long enough to throw food at them, and a scratch on the neck, and am off again...

They aren't missing me to badly yet, no one is climbing up on the bed to sleep with me at night.

**yaawn** off to finish the coffee, and make food.

See you after work tonight viggo ~

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment