06 August 2009

it isn't Friday yet...

Waiting for the kid to come home, she should be here by now...

Theater was okay tonight, the show felt long, but we made it. Sell out crowd, they loved all the corny jokes and silly lines.

I don't know what it is about this year, but I lost another friend to cancer this week. That makes four since February.

I am to the point where I do not know what to feel, and it really no longer helps to cry. I don't know that I am sad, because it is horrible to watch someone you love waste away , even though they are fighting with everything they have in them ~

So, I think that I'm happy when the fight is over... but sad, because I shall miss them beyond what words can describe. I am glad that they no longer hurt in anyways, but I am angry as hell that I am now bereft of their friendship...

Now I probably AM going to cry. Guess maybe it is time ~ again.

Off tokiss my precious girls while they sleep, marvel at them with their healthy tans and perfect skin, and then come back here to cry ~

yeah.

That is the plan.

night

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment