05 August 2009

a normal day

I have hay in my hair, and horse snot on my shirt...and I went back to bed this morning that way...

Probably a good thing I currently do not have a significant other, eh? I think that it is going to take an amazing man to toler...er... love me. **sigh** I find myself wondering if such a man exists...

my work for LST goes apace. I am down to 8 shows for the sound board op, and 15 for the light board.

In an odd way, I am happy that it is half over, and in an even odder way, I am sad that it is almost finished.

**sigh** I love what I do for them ~ and I think I do it well?? **shrug** I do my best, and if that isn't okay, then...

oh well. In the end ~ one, I get paid, ~ two, my immediate boss likes what I do, and three ~ the lighting designer likes what I do, and so... yeah. :) Is all good.

My eardrum hurts today, I've a wee hole in it. No swimming/rafting/riding for a bit I'm afraid.

I love the free clinic on Monday nights ~ can't afford the antibiotics I was prescribed, but hey... at least I know not to duck my head underwater for a bit.

I'm out of Cheerios, (my absolute favorite cold cereal) so had to substitute with something the girls eat ~ breakfast today was Cap'n Crunch and a pot of ambition... neither are doing much for my energy levels. I probably had a whole bottle of coca cola for breakfast, just not in what would be considered the normal form ~

bleah ~ :-p

I suppose I need to be off to my day ~ I work lights tonight... Pirates of Penzance. :) Turning out to be my favorite this season.

If you are in town, come see me in the booth!!!

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment