22 August 2009

my Friday

though in the real world it is Saturday ~ I've mere hours before work.

My Friday includes matinees for the month of August ~ very hard on moi at this time, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I really like live theater, and want to learn more about the things I do...or am at least attempt to do anyways.

I must do what I do in a fairly decent manner, as no one tells me anything ~ could be that they are just putting up with me but hey... the only two that actually count (for me) say I am doing fine, so I go with that. I do know that they have had a lot worse than me...my insecurity in myself is showing, is it not?

**sigh** how DO I change that?

I've applied to Montana State, (Bozeman) though I do not know that I will have the money to go, it would be Fall of 2010. I have four classes that I must get out of the way here before I actually transfer there ~ I want to do the School of Film and Photography ~ though I find myself doubting that I have the talent to do it. My other thought is Native American studies ~ **shrug** going to have to firm up the thing in the next year.

I have to pay my mom back before I go ~ and with no child support any longer, I am really going to have a struggle. I find myself stuck in that weird place where I have to much or not enough education for local jobs ~ drives me insane. More than once in the past year I have also been the victim of racial discrimination ... something one does not think would be an issue, but it is alive and well.

as a side note, I am white, non-hispanic... :)

Time for brunch with the girls, for the first time in many many weeks we (all four of us) are all in the same place at the same time. Tomorrow we again scatter to the winds... one as far as Priest River in Idaho.

Thank the powers that be for the internet, eh? All now have small digital cameras for posting pictures, and cell phones for texts and tweets, wireless internet access for remote river children ... the split isn't quite so hard with such things, ya know? :)

How the hell did moms manage before such things? What did they do... **gasp** WRITE?

**falls over in a dead faint**

I don't know that I can actually use a pen anymore... hmmm... I wonder where my address book is...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment