10 August 2009

NOW I am in a bad mood (foul language alert!!)

I got up this morning, I was okay. I'm still feeling the cranky brought on by living here, having flareups, and all that, but I was dealing...

then, the incredible shit shifting† house did its' thing, and I can not find anything... my current project has vanished into a box somewhere, and I do not feel like looking for it. (sorry, bad attitude)

Then, t2k comes home with some kind (okay her normal) excuse for missing work this morning (she does this every time she spends the night with her paramour) and I LOST IT.

AT HER.

**sigh**

I wouldn't want her working for me either, ya know?

Now, I suppose I should be more paitient, she is 18 (nearly 19) and has the emotional state of a 14 year old... but DAMN.

I am NOT paying her bills any longer. Nadda, zip, fergetting it totally. **sigh**

Right now, I hate their dad. Stupid fucked up bastard.

**sigh**

**sigh**

foul mood, foul language, irritation beyond what I can handle today...

world, just freaking GO AWAY.



my mom shuffles the things here in her house on a regular basis, it is so that she feels like she is "sorting" things out, and getting rid of the excess. Any projects/sorting/work I am doing goes along for the ride... she pays no attention to what others might be doing with things...

And yes... I pay rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment