09 August 2009

**THIS SPACE FOR RENT**

all I can do is yawn today, I can't figure out why .... well, not exactly.

It has been a very long week for me... again. **insert swear words here**

I've decided to take the day off, and no one is home to tell me different... the girls are at work. :)

I have to clean my bedroom ~ it is BAAAAAD news. I hate vacuuming though, the damn thing weighs a ton, and I think it would be easier to carry the washing machine about... the vacuum is truly a dinosaur. something called a "rainbow" I have to put water in it?

yeah, I was serious when I said it was easier to carry the washing machine.

**sigh* *can't put off chores to much longer, the laundry basket is full, I've no clean towels, and I am out of socks.

I know... it was a terrible shock for me this morning to open the sock drawer and find there wasn't even a pair of mismatched ones to wear in my riding boots.

I do, however, still have clean underwear...

yeah, yeah, I know... TMI!

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll.... lots to do, no will to do it.

**sigh**

I SERIOUSLY need help with this procrastination problem... I find one, but I'm to busy procrastinating...

No comments:

Post a Comment