02 August 2009

to begin with...

August did not begin auspiciously for me, I woke up yesterday morning with a headache…

Normal situation… but as the day progressed it went into a full blown migraine ~ then, after a bit, went into a barfing migraine…

yeah. WHEEEEEE!!!!

I have not felt so bad in a very long time. the stuff I take for the brain aches of that kind kept coming back up… fortunately, about 11 yesterday morning, one stayed down long enough to work, which got me through my second show last night.

**shrug** I dunno. Seems like all I do is push myself until I nearly drop to do stuff… I am getting so very tired of having to do this to me...!

At work last night, I had tunnel vision from the stupid headache… good thing I only have to use my ears for that particular gig, eh?

Came home, took a BIG painkiller (on the last of them here…) and passed out. I’m feeling goopy this morning, but as long as I don’t move to fast, and get off this here thing soon, I should be alright.

don’t work today, so I can sleep until it gets hot… yesterdays’ high was 107F…. YEESH. Fire danger has gone through the damn roof.

sorry for the disjointed post, like I say, I feel… goopy. loopy. weird. icky almost. BUT!!!

the headache is nearly gone, and I can see straight.

I’m off to make coffee ~ though I am nauseous at the thought of drinking/eating anything.

Maybe I’ll just go back to bed.

hmmm… yes. Bed is a very good idea.

Move over viggo…you’re hogging the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment