03 August 2009

its my "sunday"

today, I made the epic journey to see the eldest daughter... they are about to lose their house, like so many others they fell behind on their house payments, (he is in construction) and ... yeah...

**sigh**

The house is nearly ready for the bank to take it over. This means that everything is now finished (or being finished) up, and the remodel will be all done.

they have put about 100,000 into the place, SIL has done much of the building, t1k the finishing.

would that everyone whom(who?) is going to lose their place would do such a good job... then the banks would actually MAKE money on the things, maybe so that they would not fail so badly, so that all of us would be a bit better off now...

I am going to miss that place, it was the closest thing to home anyone has had for a very long time.

**sigh**

SO!!!

lets see.

um...

yeah. I'm going to watch movies, and use up my two weeks free from Netflix ~ I've a project to finish by the end of the week (mine, not the "normal" end of the week) and then... maybe I will go riding or something.

August is beginning with a bang.

okay, not really a bang, but a *poof*

heh...

Hey viggo...wanna share my headphones?

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment