06 September 2009

Sunday, and for most people in this world, the beginning of a new week.

I skipped church today to have the house to myself... it was a good thing to do. I made it through todays NYTimes, and I did not once lose my coffee cup!

For the first time in a very long time I actually had a cup of HOT coffee.

yes, I amazed myself with that little feat...well, two feats actually.

I am currently doing laundry, and oh how I hate laundry... I have a tendency to wait until every last wearable thing is in the pile before I'll do it.

**sigh** I really do need to work on that little flaw in my life, but as that is the only one I have, I am doing JUST fine!

**snort** delusions intact! :)

off to chat, I miss everyone. It has been nine years since I met everyone over LOTR ~ time to catch up.

~:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment