05 September 2009

so...what IS today?

Without a way to mark time, it kind of loses its' meaning around here. I get up, do the days schtuff, and then go to bed. The only difference is that I am now doing more things in the daylight... like a "real" human being.

:)

Raining today, it is lovely. Though, the kids are coming to get t1ks' things, and now they will get ruined... it will all be thrown away anyways, and t1k has no balls to stick up to the SIL to say "no, my things count too"

They don't. NOTHING t1k owns counts for ANYTHING with the SIL. I wish she'd leave the man, but hey... she is a good little co-dependent person, and her life doesn't count for shit...

yeah. I raised HER badly. :p

My mom just informed me that t2k does not intend to come back here, her dad has offered her a job over on the west side... it would be nice to know these things in advance...

I can't care, it hurts to much. Once the things are gone that are t1k's, I am done with that... I have my own life now.

**sigh** sucks to feel as though I have put so many years into things that I did not need to do... I could have had my own life, but for some STUPID reason I put the girls first...

VERY STUPID.

so... yeah. this post has gone to hell.

off to do other things...

ah yes... My happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment