17 October 2008

sitting still

I find myself doing things that ought not do. I did not think that this was even possible, but I do.

Somewhere, somehow in the "doing" of life, I over give of myself, and I do it nearly EVERY time I go to help someone.

I do not know when to stop, when to say "i'm pooped" and "i goooottaaa slow down" ~

**sigh** Fibromyalgia has a way of making a body drop whether the person residing inside the body wants to or not.

Now, you would think that this is no big deal, right? Just relax and go to sleep...

**sigh**

Sadly, with the fibroshititus, (as I fondly call it) when I am so worn out that I am about to drop, my body will does not slow down. It hurts, and hurts and hurts and hurts... and continues to hurt, even though I am lying down, trying to rest, and recuperate from over doing...

I have had days when the ordinary tasks of every day life are impossible to do, where just getting up and going to the bathroom becomes an effort of Olympic proportions.

erk.

So, after two days of driving, running about and basically over doing, I am off to repair more fence, put the Budman out for his hours in the pasture, and try not to cry when ever I move a body part.

I'm not to be sitting still ~ I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO THIS SHIT.

or at any rate ~ kill myself trying not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment