19 October 2008

tea first

Today is the first day of the week ~ or, at least I think it is? According to conventional wisdom at any rate, eh?

Yet again, I helped someone else today, and I am not a happy camper about it. I can not exactly say why this is either.

I might be mad at myself because I apparently can not say no. **sigh**

or, I am just being selfish, and when I see all the things I have to do for myself, and then spend the day doing work for others, I get all **growl** about it.

**shrug** ah well. One of these days I will learn to say "no" ~ I really do not owe anyone anything anymore, at ALL, so... I do not really want to know why I keep saying yes.

Mostly because then I'd have to take this goooood long look at myself, and find out that I have this complex going where I want to please everyone...when I only have to please myself now.

ya know?

**sigh**

yeesh.

so ~ yeah, I'm tired, and grumpy. Time for bed maybe? Time to drink some hot tea and hope my body slows down and goes to sleep???

would be nice.

6:30 p.m and my body wants to sleep.

tea first... tea first.

prolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment