27 October 2008

what's today again??

Lets see... yesterday was Sunday, because I went to church, though sometimes I go on Wednesdays, so that is not a particularly good way to know what today is...

I'm guessing today is the day after yesterday, and the day before tomorrow.

:)

I have been insanely busy the last three days. The kitty I rescued got to come home with me on Friday, but she has to be kept separate from the Old Cat until the 7th of November ~ that is a week from this coming Friday ~ I do not think that I can stand this, as I am in here doing my "stuff" most of the time, and the little kitty is in my moms room in the big kennel ~ I will be lucky to make ten days, let alone TWO weeks!! I want my baby in here with us...At any rate, keeping up with both cats, both dogs, and the horse is a bit much, add my mom in there, and the girls, and... yeah.

**sigh**

Loneliness has set in again tonight ~ I have no one to talk to, no one to snuggle up to, nothing...

I think I'm going to have my tea and go to bed.

Sadly, I do not have any cookies made. Tea is just not the same without a frozen chocolate chip cookie, ya know?

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment