20 November 2008

Icky

it is cold out this morning, my new long undies are not here yet. Got the rain gear, have yet to try it on ~ Probably won't need it now though, just because I went to the expense to buy it... Fortunately, rain gear never goes out of "style".

Been to feed the horses, Bud is cribbing now. He makes me nutz sometimes, I can not keep up with his boredom. I can not find the time to ride him, and to be honest, I have not the confidence to ride anyways, so... **shrug** I dunno. Maybe it is time to sell him back to the lady I bought him from? She is terrified of the dude, so... yeah.

He will need a lot of round pen work before I put my butt back on him ~

I need some kind of break here Lord, Or I am going to just give up!

**sigh**

No word from anyone, nothing to do today that is important. I will sort, and bring home my work table to begin to make things whilst I am sitting on my ass waiting for SOMETHING to happen.

Stupid president. I wonder how it feels to be the worst man in the history of the united states?

:p

yeah, treason. but hey. It is true. His decisions have sucked bollocks from day one...

off to the day.

whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment