25 November 2008

**YAWN**

I wish that I could say everyone is fed, but I still have to drive across and feed Bud.

**yawn**

I don't think I slept to well last night ~ kinda like every other night I suppose.

:p I have the stupid rash thing on my face (the one that says "LUPUS") today ~ I am U.G.L.Y.

I tell you ~ being ill and not having any kind of health care does not make ones self esteem any easier to recover.

So... even while I am trolling about for my lost esteem, occasionally good things do happen.

Yesterday, it being Monday, was not expected to be of any good consequence. BUT!!!

After t1k called and said she was on her way to the city with a new tire for the SIL's truck, I figured... why not go meet her? I could see the house that SIL is building, and maye t1k and I could go out to lunch...

We had fun. We wandered around Wal Mart, and after an hour of just looking at things, I was running out of gas, so we went to Arbys for food ~ then I took her back to her truck (parked at the job site) to head home.

I got to look at the house, SIL really is gifted at building. I was TOTALLY amazed at the quality of what he has done! The roof shingles arrived while I was touring the frame, I got to see how they put them up on the roof ~ (has a little conveyor type belt thing on an extend able boom)

The house owner was there ~ and he, while being a bit nosy about my religious beliefs, seemed really nice.

AND!

He gave each one of the guys on the crew an entire Thanksgiving dinner.

O.O

Made me cry all the way home, cuz I barely make the payments on the horse and his accrutrements, let along having any way to buy a Turkey Day feast for 6 people.

Guess God really does care sometimes, ya know?

So... thanks to all that share over the holidays ~ and any other time of year for that matter. Does not count how big or small the gift, it all makes a difference.

:* MWAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment