30 April 2009

Ambiguity

So.

I have a chance at this job, but I don't know that it is what I really want to do... I am not thrilled about it, unless I count the fact that I may (yes, may...haven't made call back yet) have a job by the 18th of May.

SO!

I so dislike the thought of taking a job that I might not love to do... I did that with the grocery job, and while I loved the people I worked with, and did not mind the work ~ I was not really happy. It just was not something I looked forward to, something that I would get out of bed willingly for.

**sigh** I have always heard that people can do what they love in life... why can't I?

**shrug** ah well.

Doing nothing but working with horses just does not pay very well to begin with, so... guess this is what I need to do...

Here's mud in my eye!

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment