17 May 2009

care worn and weary of it...

I am sooo worn out!

Now begins the cleaning up ~ which is going to be a pain, as a lot of ordinary daily stuff got left by the way because I was busily trying to get myself set up for der sale. We got the sale done just in time though, because it has turned very hot here now. Just three nights ago we had snow fall, and now it is about 85°F ~ talk about getting hit by summer. SHEES!

It is high allergy season now too ~ oh WHEE! I love looking like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer...only I am just a teeny bit plumper than ole' Rudie.

Okay, so I'm Morgan the Rednose Buffalo, but that is another story, m'kay?

Spent the afternoon hours on the phone with one of my girls. I worry for them all the time, even though they do not live with me... I tried tell her how I see the "why things go the way they do" in her life ~ and help her understand why I feel the way I do about them...

I think she understands, but I am not sure she accepts them.

Oddly enough, her dad and I are telling her the exact same things ~ as are her sisters.

so... **sigh** we shall see where that goes.

I've been so busy this afternoon that I have forgotten to go let the horses into the bigger field... dammit.

I get so tired when I am pressed from all sides, and today it was three different ones, and the fourth (animals) has been made to wait.

**sigh** not only am I tired from said pressure, I am tired and weary of it.

I can totally understand the care worn label now...

As I am trying to not sigh wearily again, me and viggo are off to take care of my horse(s)...

You can drive Vig... I am WAY to tired.

:*


No comments:

Post a Comment