31 August 2009

half an hour

oops, been a week since my last time on here.

Bad Sue!

Again with the turning point thing in my life... I am getting a bit tired of momentous type decisions. Okay, so I am more tired of things being thrust upon me than I am of actually MAKING the choices I must make.

Today is my last day with 'my' theater ~ tear down this morning for the last show. While I am sad that we are finished, I am happy that it is over. All three shows was a bit much, and in the end, I barely made it...

when I get this tired, and I am in this much pain, little things upset me... VERY little things. Okay, the STUPID little things ~ **sigh**

Blake Shelton in the CD player, it is my first music CD purchase in a long time. Was a very good purchase ~ up until now, I've only heard him on the radio... his voice is a nice one to listen to.

Just figured out that Blake is going to be at the Evergreen State Fair... **sigh** tickets just cost way to much for this girl ~I'd love to go, but there isn't any way.

**Shrug** I have the CD, and intend to get more as time goes on. That is just going to have to be good enough.

Speaking of time, it is marching on, and I must be to work in about 15 minutes. Not much to do, but I have to do my part.

this post didn't even take me half an hour! wow. has to be a record.

**yawn** need more coffee, and now... I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment