01 September 2009

New Month

four months left in 2009 ~ wow.

no, I've not a clue in this world where the year went. For the past three months straight I was involved in the theater gig ~ loved it, and feel a bit lost tonight without it... I suppose I shall survive, and get on with my life...

Today was spent sorting things out ~ I packed two different boxes, and then took a bunch of loose things to the storage. I have all month to finish it all up, but it will take time, energy, and a LOT of gas.

**sigh**

I feel like writing tonight, but I will do it long hand. Listened to a song on a web site (JoeNichols.com) and it put me to thinking ~ so I shall jot down a few words of the story that the song suggested.

feels good to begin to get the half done projects restarted ~ Live theater is time heavy, and it takes a lot of energy also. I don't do the stage thing, but it is just as bad to have to feel the whole works all night, to make the sounds and lights mean what they should.

I'd love to direct something one of these days.

**sigh**

SO!

I'm off to write, or fall alseep in the chair, depending on the mood when I get done with my tea.

today was my last day of eating whatever I want ~ If I am going to get a handle on my health, I gotta begin now.

Stargate ~ the movie is on AMC. Uh oh. need to write fast... ;)

'til tomorrow...

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment